We are Watson’s Anodising Ltd, but don’t be fooled by the name we are not just an anodiser. From our modern facility in South Yorkshire we manufacture and offer services to local, national and overseas customers. These clients range from Blue chip, OEMs and trade customers to private individuals. But it wasn’t always like this Watson’s established itself in 1957 in Liversedge West Yorkshire as a small concern producing commemorative plaques and undertaking contract anodising.
We still offer these services and so much more.
- Artwork & Design & Prototyping
- Alucroming and other types of plating
- Domed Badges, Embossed Labels, Roll form labels
- Flat cut & built up letters and logos
- Key fobs & Key rings
- Laser cutting
- Laser etching/engraving
- Machine Engraving on to aluminium, brass, stainless steel, flexible & hard laminates
- Powder Coating & Stove Enamelling